Thank you to all that attended the 2019 BC Natural Resources Forum. Registration for 2019 is now closed. Please check back in the fall to register for the 2020 Forum!
Who should attend in 2020?
Everyone interested in learning more about natural resource sector projects and developments in British Columbia:
- Indigenous leaders, Band staff and economic development and resource personnel
- Business and resource planning, management
- Engineering, environmental consultants
- Economic development personnel
- Government personnel involved in resource development, planning, permitting
- Executives, project managers and staff involved in natural resource development (LNG, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mineral Exploration and Mining, Transportation, Service, Supply and Procurement opportunities)
Lessons in Success
The BC Natural Resource Forum sessions examine and share success stories of Indigenous communities, resource sector developers, the service and supply sector and all levels of government working together to create opportunities that support local communities and BC’s economy. The Forum explores public policy, best practices, emerging trends and opportunities, challenges and important successes to learn from.
Contact us if you have questions regarding registration for the BC Natural Resources Forum.
2020 Forum Registration Prices
- Early bird deadline is November 15, 2020.
- All prices are quoted in Canadian Dollars (CAD) and are exclusive of applicable taxes.