Connect & Network
Our extremely popular tradeshow booths consistently sell out, and with good reason! Forum exhibitors have a unique on-site opportunity to connect with: natural resource delegates interested in developing resource projects; resource companies active in northern BC; consultants; engineering firms; equipment suppliers and service companies; First Nations and communities; government representatives; and labour, trade, and safety professionals.
Exhibitor booths for the 2018 Forum are nearly sold out, pending confirmation from organizations on our waitlist. Please contact us following the 2018 Forum to be added to the waitlist for 2019
2018 Tradeshow Map & Schedule
Pre-Function Area (Booths 1-30 are reserved for Sponsors)
- BC Trappers Association
- BC Council of Forest Industries
- New Relationship Trust Navigator Initiatives
- Northern Metalic Lubricants
- BC Hydro
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
- Rio Tinto
- Shawcor Company
- Resources for Future Generations
- New Gold Inc.
- Canadian Energy Pipeline Association
- EDI Environmental Dynamics Inc.
- Ecofor Consulting Ltd.
- First Nations Major Projects Coalition
- City of Prince George
- ABC Recycling
- Woodfibre LNG
- LHI Tutl’it Services Inc.
- Triton Environmental Consultants
- Port of Prince Rupert
- Aboriginal Business and Investment Council
- Remote Waste
- Canadian Forest Products Ltd.
- Teck Resources Ltd.
- Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC
- Chinook Scaffold Systems Ltd.
Auditorium 103 (Booths 31-68 are reserved for Exhibitors)
- Allteck Line Contractors Inc.
- Engineers and Geoscientists BC
- Northern Regional Construction Association/BidCentral
- BC Construction Safety Alliance
- Zenco Hydrovac Excavation Ltd.
- Independent Contractors and Businesses Association (ICBA)
- Resource Works
- BC Forest Safety Council
- Armtec LP
- BC Oil and Gas Commission
- Geotech Drilling Service Ltd.
- Prince George Airport Authority
- College of New Caledonia Community & Continuing Education
- Central Mountain Air
- Western Water Associates Ltd.
- McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
- DWB Consulting Services Ltd.
- Northern Development Initiative Trust
- Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Pinnacle Renewable Energy Inc.
- Industry Training Authority
- BCCA-Skilled Trades Employment Program
- University of Northern British Columbia
- St. John Ambulance
- Brock White Canada ULC
- MNP LLP
- Magna IV Engineering
- Capacity Forest Management Ltd.
- North Cariboo Air
- Domcor Health & Safety
- RME Geomatics
- Prince George Nechako Aboriginal Employment & Training Association
- ABC Communications
- WSP Canada Inc.
- Construction Maintenance and Allied Workers (CMAW)
- Summit Camps
Tuesday, Jan. 16
- Set-up: 1:00-4:00 pm
- Pre-Banquet Tradeshow Reception: 4:00-6:00 pm
Wednesday, Jan. 17
- Tradeshow: 8:30-4:30 pm
- Wine & Cheese Tradeshow Reception: 4:30-6:30 pm
Thursday, Jan. 18
- Tradeshow: 8:30-3:30 pm
- Take down: 3:30 pm
Booth Sizes & Specs
Sponsor Booths (numbers 1-30) are in the Pre-Function Area. Size: 6′ x 10′
– Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet
Exhibitor Booths (numbers 31-68) are in Auditorium 103 near the coffee station, providing a steady traffic flow! Size: 8′ x 10′
– Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet | 2 Exhibitor-Only passes | Tues. & Wed. evening receptions | coffee & nutrition breaks
– Not included: Access to the breakfast, luncheons, dinner and plenaries. These require additional passes sold separately.
Venue Information, AudioVisual Rentals & Booth Options
The Prince George Civic Centre offers detailed information about parking, storage, recycling, facility regulations, and more. Exhibitors can rent audiovisual equipment from Blake Productions Ltd., Central Display offers a variety of booth customizations and booth equipment storage.
Civic Centre welcome package 1pg| 29KB
Booth options_Central Display 10pg | 3MB