Connect & Network
Our extremely popular tradeshow booths consistently sell out, and with good reason! Forum exhibitors have a unique on-site opportunity to connect with:
- Natural resource delegates interested in developing resource projects
- Resource companies active in northern BC
- Engineering firms
- Equipment suppliers and service companies
- First Nations and communities
- Government representatives
- Labour, trade, and safety professionals
How do I register for a booth?
2017 Forum exhibitors have first-right-of-refusal for 2018 booths starting in August up until September 15th, 2017. After then, we will contact organizations on our exhibitor waitlist to offer them any remaining booths. Be added to the waitlist.
2018 Tradeshow Map & Schedule
Booth Sizes & Specs
Sponsor Booths (numbers 1-30) are located in the Pre-Function Area. Sponsor booths are 6′ x 10′.
– Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet
Exhibitor Booths (numbers 31-68) are located in Auditorium 103 near the coffee station, providing a steady traffic flow! Exhibitor booths are 8′ x 10′.
– Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet | 2 Exhibitor-Only passes | Tues. & Wed. evening receptions | coffee & nutrition breaks
– Not included: Access to the breakfast, luncheons, dinner and plenaries. These require additional passes sold separately.