Connect & Network
Our extremely popular tradeshow booths consistently sell out, and with good reason! Forum exhibitors have a unique on-site opportunity to connect with: natural resource delegates interested in developing resource projects; resource companies active in northern BC; consultants; engineering firms; equipment suppliers and service companies; First Nations and communities; government representatives; and labour, trade, and safety professionals.
Sponsor booths and regular booths in Auditorium 103 are nearly sold out and have a waitlist. Contact us to be added to the waitlist for 2019.
2019 Tradeshow Map
Map updated September 5, 2018
Pre-Function Area (Booths 1-33 are reserved for Sponsors)
1. New Gold Inc.
6. Centerra Gold Inc.
8. Rio Tinto
10. BC Hydro
11. Northern Metalic
15. Ecofor Consulting Ltd.
16. Forestry Innovation Investment Ltd.
18. BC Institute of Technology
19. Triton Environmental Consultants Ltd.
20. McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
21. Woodfibre LNG Limited
23. ABC Recycling
25. Indigenous Business and Investment Council
31. Port of Prince Rupert
Auditorium 103 (Booths 34-72 are reserved for Exhibitors)
34. Jim Pattison Broadcast Group LP
35. Summit Camps
36. DWB Consulting Services Ltd.
37. Prince George Nechako Aboriginal Employment & Training Association
39. BC Forest Safety Council
40. Prince George Airport Authority
41. Geotech Drilling
43. NATS Nursery Ltd.
44. BC Oil & Gas Commission
46. Panasonic Canada Inc.
48. Zenco Hydrovac Excavation Ltd.
49. Independent Contractors and Businesses Association
51. Northern Regional Construction Association/BidCentra
53. BC Construction Safety Alliance
54. LandSea Camp Services
55. Pinnacle Renewable Energy Inc.
56. Allteck Line Contractors Inc.
58. University of Northern British Columbia
59. MNP LLP
60. Northern Development Initiative Trust
61. Central Mountain Air
62. Capacity Forest Management Ltd.
67. Outrider Contracting Ltd.
69. ABC Communications
70. WSP Canada Inc.
71. Construction Maintenance and Allied Workers
72. Industry Training Authority
Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2019
- Set-up: 1:00-4:00 pm
- Pre-Banquet Tradeshow Reception: 4:00-6:00 pm
Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2019
- Tradeshow: 8:30-6:30 pm
- Wine & Cheese Tradeshow Reception: 4:30-6:30 pm
Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018
- Tradeshow: 8:30-3:30 pm
- Take down: 3:30 pm
Booth Pricing, Sizes and Specs
- $999 – Early Bird (until November 16, 2018)
- $1,299 – Regular (after November 16, 2018)
Sponsor Booths (numbers 1-33) are in the Pre-Function Area. Size: 6′ x 10′
- Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet | complimentary Wi-Fi
Exhibitor Booths (numbers 34-72) are in Auditorium 103 near the coffee station, providing a steady traffic flow! Size: 8′ x 10′
- Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet | 2 Exhibitor-Only passes | Tues. & Wed. evening receptions | coffee & nutrition breaks | complimentary Wi-Fi
- Not included: Access to the breakfast, luncheons, dinner and plenaries. These require additional passes, sold separately.
Venue Information, AudioVisual Rentals & Booth Options
- The Prince George Conference and Civic Centre offers detailed information about parking, storage, recycling, facility regulations, and more.
- Exhibitors can rent audiovisual equipment from Blake Productions Ltd.
- Central Display offers a variety of booth customizations, furnishings and booth equipment storage.
Stay tuned as further details will be made available for these options in the near future.