Connect & Network
Our extremely popular tradeshow booths consistently sell out, and with good reason! Forum exhibitors have a unique on-site opportunity to connect with: natural resource delegates interested in developing resource projects; resource companies active in northern BC; consultants; engineering firms; equipment suppliers and service companies; First Nations and communities; government representatives; and labour, trade, and safety professionals.
Exhibitors that participated in 2018 have first-right-of-refusal to return as tradeshow participants up until August 3, 2018, after which we will open exhibitor registration for unclaimed booths to those on the waitlist. Contact us to be added to the waitlist for 2019.
2019 Tradeshow Map
Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2019
- Set-up: 1:00-4:00 pm
- Pre-Banquet Tradeshow Reception: 4:00-6:00 pm
Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2019
- Tradeshow: 8:30-6:30 pm
- Wine & Cheese Tradeshow Reception: 4:30-6:30 pm
Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018
- Tradeshow: 8:30-3:30 pm
- Take down: 3:30 pm
Booth Pricing, Sizes and Specs
- $999 – Early Bird (until November 15, 2018)
- $1,299 – Regular (after November 15, 2018)
Sponsor Booths (numbers 1-30) are in the Pre-Function Area. Size: 6′ x 10′
- Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet | complimentary Wi-Fi
Exhibitor Booths (numbers 31-68) are in Auditorium 103 near the coffee station, providing a steady traffic flow! Size: 8′ x 10′
- Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet | 2 Exhibitor-Only passes | Tues. & Wed. evening receptions | coffee & nutrition breaks | complimentary Wi-Fi
- Not included: Access to the breakfast, luncheons, dinner and plenaries. These require additional passes, sold separately.
Venue Information, AudioVisual Rentals & Booth Options
- The Prince George Conference and Civic Centre offers detailed information about parking, storage, recycling, facility regulations, and more.
- Exhibitors can rent audiovisual equipment from Blake Productions Ltd.
- Central Display offers a variety of booth customizations, furnishings and booth equipment storage.
Stay tuned as further details will be made available for these options in the near future.