Connect & Network
Our extremely popular tradeshow booths consistently sell out, and with good reason! Forum exhibitors have a unique on-site opportunity to connect with:
- Natural resource delegates interested in developing resource projects
- Resource companies active in northern BC
- Engineering firms
- Equipment suppliers and service companies
- First Nation groupsGovernment representatives
How do I register for a booth?
2017 Forum exhibitors have first-right-of-refusal for 2018 booths until early October. After then, we will contact organizations on our exhibitor waitlist to offer them any remaining booths. Be added to the waitlist. The 2017 early bird booth price is $899 and was in effect until December 9, 2016 after which the price increased to $999.
Tradeshow Map & Information
Pre-Function Area (Booths 1-31 are reserved for Sponsors)
- BC Trappers Association | North American Fur Auctions
- BC Hydro
- Remote Group
- Falcon Camp Services Ltd.
- Canadian Forest Products Ltd.
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
- Rio Tinto
- Rio Tinto
- Spectra Energy
- New Gold Blackwater Project
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 993
- University of Northern British Columbia
- Teck Resources Ltd.
- Environmental Dynamics Inc.
- AuRico Metals Inc.
- Aboriginal Business and Investment Council
- City of Prince George
- ABC Recycling
- Woodfibre LNG
- LHI Tutl’it Services
- Port of Prince Rupert
- Geoscience BC
- Kitselas Development Limited Partnership
- Ecofor Consulting Ltd.
- Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC
- Pinnacle Renewable Energy Inc.
- TransCanada Pipelines Ltd.
- Chinook Scaffold Systems Ltd.
Auditorium 101 (Booths 32-66 are reserved for Exhibitors)
- BC Construction Safety Alliance
- Coast Mountain Wireless Communications Ltd.
- BC Oil and Gas Commission
- ABC Communications
- Zenco Hydrovac Excavation Ltd.
- BC Forest Safety Council
- Panasonic Canada Inc.
- J.R. Canadian Mapping Ltd.
- NEBC Resource Municipalities Coalition
- North Peace Economic Development Commission
- Geotech Drilling Services Ltd.
- McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
- Industry Training Authority
- Canadian Energy Pipelines Association
- Central Mountain Air | NT Air
- Prince George Airport Authority
- Pacific Coastal Airlines
- Barkerville Historic Town & Park
- Triton Environmental Consultants Ltd.
- DWB Consulting Services Ltd.
- Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Northern Development Initiative Trust
- Northern Regional Construction Association
- BCCA-Skilled Trades Employment Program
- Brock White Construction Materials
- College of New Calendonia – Community & Continuing Education
- Mud Bay Drilling Ltd.
- MNP LLP
- Independent Contractors and Businesses Association of BC
- WSP Canada Inc.
- Construction Maintenance & Allied Workers
- Summit Camps
Booth Sizes & Specs
SPONSOR BOOTHS (numbers 1-31) are located in the Pre-Function Area. (View sponsorship opportunities) Sponsor booths are 6′ x 10′.
Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet
EXHIBITOR BOOTHS (numbers 32-66) are located in Auditorium 101 near the coffee station, providing a steady traffic flow! Exhibitor booths are 8′ x 10′.
Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet | 2 Exhibitor-Only passes | Tues. & Wed. evening receptions | coffee & nutrition breaks | one box lunch
Not included: Access to the breakfast, luncheons, dinner and plenaries. These require additional passes.