Connect & Network
Our extremely popular tradeshow booths consistently sell out, and with good reason! Forum exhibitors have a unique on-site opportunity to connect with: natural resource delegates interested in developing resource projects; resource companies active in northern BC; consultants; engineering firms; equipment suppliers and service companies; First Nations and communities; government representatives; and labour, trade, and safety professionals.
How do I register for a booth?
Exhibitor booths for the 2018 Forum are nearly sold out, pending confirmation from organizations on our waitlist. Contact us after the 2018 Forum to be added to the waitlist for 2019
2018 Tradeshow Map & Schedule
Pre-Function Area (Booths 1-30 are reserved for Sponsors)
- BC Hydro
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
- Rio Tinto
- New Gold Inc.
- EDI Environmental Dynamics Inc.
- City of Prince George
- Woodfibre LNG
- LHI Tutl’it Services Inc.
- Triton Environmental Consultants
- Port of Prince Rupert
- Aboriginal Business and Investment Council
- Remote Waste
- Canadian Forest Products Ltd.
- Teck Resources Ltd.
- Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC
- Chinook Scaffold Systems Ltd.
Auditorium 103 (Booths 31-68 are reserved for Exhibitors)
- Allteck Line Contractors Inc.
- J.R. Canadian Mapping Ltd.
- Northern Regional Construction Association/BidCentral
- BC Construction Safety Alliance
- Zenco Hydrovac Excavation Ltd.
- Resource Works
- BC Forest Safety Council
- Armtec LP
- BC Oil and Gas Commission
- Geotech Drilling Service Ltd.
- Prince George Airport Authority
- College of New Caledonia Community & Continuing Education
- Central Mountain Air
- Western Water Associates Ltd.
- McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
- Northern Development Initiative Trust
- Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Pinnacle Renewable Energy Inc.
- Industry Training Authority
- BCCA-Skilled Trades Employment Program
- University of Northern British Columbia
- Brock White Canada ULC
- MNP LLP
- Capacity Forest Management Ltd.
- Domcor Health & Safety
- ABC Communications
- WSP Canada Inc.
- Summit Camps
Booth Sizes & Specs
Sponsor Booths (numbers 1-30) are in the Pre-Function Area. Size: 6′ x 10′
– Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet
Exhibitor Booths (numbers 31-68) are in Auditorium 103 near the coffee station, providing a steady traffic flow! Size: 8′ x 10′
– Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet | 2 Exhibitor-Only passes | Tues. & Wed. evening receptions | coffee & nutrition breaks
– Not included: Access to the breakfast, luncheons, dinner and plenaries. These require additional passes sold separately.
Exhibitors can rent AV equipment from Blake Productions Ltd. View equipment, services, and rates PDF 1pg | 622KB