2017 Forum Delegate Survey
Delegates, we’d appreciate your feedback! Answer survey
About the Forum
The Hon. Mike Morris, MLA Prince George-Mackenzie, Minister of Public Safety, Solicitor General, was pleased to present the 14th Annual Premier’s BC Natural Resources Forum, January 31-February 2, 2017 in Prince George!
The Forum brought together people from industries, communities and various levels of government to collaborate and explore ways to develop our diverse resource sectors, grow our economy and provide benefits to communities. View program
The next Premier’s BC Natural Resources Forum will be held January 16-18, 2018 at the Prince George Civic Centre in Prince George, BC.
- Amazing opportunities to engage with First Nations, government and resource sector leaders
- Two days of speakers sharing insight and experience on developments and trends in forestry, LNG, oil & gas, mining, finance and technology
- Excellent chances to network, connect with old friends and meet new ones
- Tradeshow, gala dinner, Ministers’ breakfast, two-day plenaries, and two keynote luncheons
- Amazing line-up of prominent speakers: View program
Thank you to our 2017 sponsors!