About the Forum
Every year the BC Natural Resources Forum brings together people from industries, communities and various levels of government to collaborate and explore ways to develop BC’s diverse resource sectors, grow our economy and provide benefits to communities.
The 15th Annual BC Natural Resources Forum, organized by a Host Committee comprising representatives from across the resource sector, will be held January 16-18, 2018 at the Prince George Civic Centre in Prince George, BC.
The 2018 Forum will address many key issues facing BC’s natural resources including but not limited to:
- Forestry and Forest Products;
- Minerals and Mining;
- Energy, Oil and Gas;
- Finance and Business;
- International Trade;
- Training and Employment.
- Amazing opportunities to engage with First Nations, government and resource sector leaders
- Two days of speakers sharing insight and experience on developments and trends in forestry, LNG, oil & gas, mining, finance, business and technology
- Excellent chances to network, connect with old friends and meet new ones
- Tradeshow, gala dinner, Ministers’ breakfast, two-day plenaries, and two keynote luncheons
- Amazing line-up of prominent speakers
Thank you to last year’s sponsors!