The Hon. Mike Morris, MLA Prince George-Mackenzie, Minister of Public Safety, Solicitor General, is pleased to present the 14th Annual Premier’s BC Natural Resources Forum! The Forum brings together people from industries, communities and various levels of government to collaborate and explore ways to develop our diverse resource sectors, grow our economy and provide benefits to communities.
January 31 – February 2, 2017
Prince George Civic Centre, Prince George, BC
Look forward to:
- Amazing opportunities to engage with First Nations, government and resource sector leaders
- Two days of speakers sharing insight and experience on developments and trends in forestry, LNG, oil & gas, mining, finance and technology
- Excellent chances to network, connect with old friends and meet new ones
- Tradeshow, gala dinner, Ministers’ breakfast, two-day plenaries, and two keynote luncheons
- Amazing line-up of prominent speakers: view the program
Thank you to our 2017 sponsors to date!