Mark your calendars for the 17th Annual BC Natural Resources Forum, January 28-30, 2020 at the Prince George Conference and Civic Centre!
2019 Forum was the Largest Ever!
2019 Panel and Keynote Topics
Growing our economy and providing benefits to communities, while ensuring environmental protection measures are upheld is paramount to the success of natural resources projects in BC. Panels and keynote speakers addressed many key issues facing BC’s natural resources including:
- Innovation and Technology
- Unlocking Potential Within Indigenous Communities
- Mining: Excellence in Innovations
- Charting Forestry’s Future
- The Future of Energy – Canada’s Opportunity
- Transformative Influences in the Resource Sector
- and more!
Thank you to all our 2019 sponsors and supporters!