Hon. Mike Morris, Minister of Public Safety and Solicitor General, is pleased to present the 14th Annual BC Natural Resources Forum! This event brings people together from numerous industries, communities and various levels of government to collaborate and explore ways to develop our resource sectors, grow our economy and provide benefits to communities.
January 31 – February 2, 2017
Prince George, BC
Prince George Civic Centre
Save this event to your calendar:
- Amazing opportunity to engage with First Nations, Government and resource sector leaders
- Two full days of speakers sharing insight and experience on developments and trends in forestry, LNG, oil & gas, mining, finance and technology
- Excellent chance to network, connect with old friends and meet new ones
- Full trade show, Tuesday night dinner and workshops
Who Should Attend?
Everyone interested in learning more about natural resource sector projects and developments in British Columbia:
- First Nation leaders, Band staff and economic development and resource personnel
- Business and resource planning, management
- Engineering, environmental consultants
- Economic development personnel
- Government personnel involved in resource development, planning, permitting
- Executives, project managers and staff involved in natural resource development (LNG, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mineral Exploration and Mining, Transportation, Service, Supply and Procurement opportunities)
Please explore our website for details about the program, speakers, sponsorship opportunities, and the trade show.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Thank You to our 2016 Sponsors!
Proudly managed by