Registration for the 2018 Forum opens mid-September
Registration is currently scheduled to open Monday, September 18th, 2017. Event details are pricing are as follows:
At the request of our delegates, these pricing options allow for maximum flexibility as you can now purchase the Full Conference registration option that includes the Banquet Dinner, Breakfast and the 2 Keynote Luncheons, or you can combine single or two-day plenary passes with the meals you plan to attend.
Who should attend?
Everyone interested in learning more about natural resource sector projects and developments in British Columbia:
- First Nation leaders, Band staff and economic development and resource personnel
- Business and resource planning, management
- Engineering, environmental consultants
- Economic development personnel
- Government personnel involved in resource development, planning, permitting
- Executives, project managers and staff involved in natural resource development (LNG, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mineral Exploration and Mining, Transportation, Service, Supply and Procurement opportunities)
Lessons in Success
Forum sessions will examine and share success stories of First Nations, resource sector developers, the service and supply sector and all levels of government working together to create opportunities that support local communities and BC’s economy. There will be opportunities to explore public policy, best practices, emerging trends and opportunities, challenges and important successes to learn from.
Travel & Accommodation
Watch for Travel & Accommodation discounts during the week of the Forum. Read more